Homeowners & Renters Insurance
Protect Your House and Belongings
Whether you are a homeowner or renting your home, your property means the world to you. Although you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Jacque Pirtle Insurance to put together a policy that will provide protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
Six Common Types of Homeowners' Coverage
- Dwelling - pays if your house is damaged or destroyed by circumstances covered by your policy
- Personal property - pays if your personal belongings, such as furniture, clothing, dishes, and other items you own are stolen or damaged.
- Personal liability - pays medical bills, lost wages, and additional costs for people you have injured. It also pays if you damage someone else's property.
- Other structures - pays for repairs to structures that aren't attached to your house, such as detached garages, sheds, and fences.
- Loss of use - pays additional living expenses if you have to move out during the repairs. Includes rent, meals, and other costs you wouldn't have if you were in your home, up to your coverage limit.
- Medical payments - pays the medical bills of people injured on your property and may cover injuries to others that occur away from home.
Request a free quote now, from Jacque Pirtle Insurance
Cover your Texas home and belongings with a quality homeowners' insurance package. Use our online tool or contact our office for a no-obligation quote. The professional agents at Jacque Pirtle Insurance look forward to helping you.
Renters in Texas need Renters' Insurance.
If you reside in a rented home or apartment in Texas, protect yourself against the risk of financial loss with renters' insurance. You do not own the land or building where you live, but you have personal belongings inside. You may also store belongings in a storage space somewhere on the property. Many unexpected scenarios can occur when you are sharing a building with other tenants. If there is an apartment above you, their plumbing problem may ruin your things. Even if you are the only tenant in a single-family home, you may be the victim of theft. The professionals at Jacque Pirtle Insurance want to answer your questions about renters' insurance.
Three Standard Types of Coverage
A standard renters' insurance policy includes three types of coverage.
- Personal Property - Pays to repair or replace your damaged belongings, up to your policy's limits.
- Liability - Covers repairs to someone else's property if you accidentally damage it, and covers medical bills if you injure someone. In both instances, coverage is up to the amount of your policy's limit.
- Additional Living Expenses - Helps pay for a hotel or motel's cost if your rented space becomes uninhabitable.
Your landlord, or the property owner, has insurance on the land, building, and appliances they own, but not for your personal property. Also, your renters' insurance covers only your belongings. If you have a roommate, your roommate should have a separate policy. When you consider the value of your computer, cell phone, clothes, stereo equipment, furniture, sporting equipment, and other electronics, it adds up. Reduce your risk of financial loss with an adequate renters insurance policy.
Don't wait, obtain renters' insurance through Jacque Pirtle Insurance now.
Meet with one of our experienced insurance team agents to receive a free quote. Protect the value of your personal property with Texas renters' insurance. We'll find an insurance package suitable for your needs. Contact Jacque Pirtle insurance today.